|경력||경력 3년 이상||급여조건||5000 ~ 5500 만원|
|우대조건||국가유공자, 보훈대상자, 장애인|
모집부문 및 자격요건
Job Title: Language Instruction Program
Primary Location: South Korea
Schedule: Full Time; 40 hours per week plus
OT (as needed)
Language On Demand, Inc. (LOD) is seeking a Language Instruction Program Manager to support the company. We seek a person who can work as a team and contribute his or her unique talents to his or her workplace. LOD is a government contracting company focusing on linguistic, staffing, and ASL services to government entities as well as private sectors. Our office is located in Annandale, VA (USA). For more information on our company, please visit www.visitlod.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and maintain key relationships with staff and instructors
· Requires knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles, and techniques of training combined with knowledge of language training programs in order to perform difficult and complex work assignments
· Recruit new language instructors/culture trainers using different methods on an as-needed basis and build relationships with language school.
· Effectively lead and manage a team of instructors from diverse cultural backgrounds
· Coordinate class schedules and receive feedback from client for continuous improvement
· Ensure all class materials, training quality, and reporting requirements are met with the needs/requirements of our clients
· Be responsible for the overall program quality control and risk management
· Monitor instructor performance, including annual performance reviews and set instructor goals and objectives
· Comply with Client’s reporting requirement
· Control expenses within approved budget
· Follow the language instruction work instruction
· Completing other duties, as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Ability to recruit language instructors and build partnership with language schools
· 3+ years of experience working in foreign language instruction programs/contracts
· Excellent verbal, written and oral communication experience, especially strong writing capability required
· Having up-to-date knowledge of online media and social networking platforms; Having expertise in online environment
· Experience with multimedia production (video, audiovisual, graphics) is a plus.
· Experience as foreign language instructor, test, curriculum developer or similar role is preferred
· Experience administering a foreign language program including budget tracking, recruiting, hiring and training
· Finding suitable classroom facilities around the U.S & Overseas
· Ability to travel domestic and/or international
· Detail oriented and well organized
· Able to work in a fast paced environment and to do multi-task
· High level of motivation and initiative
· Must be honest, respectful, cooperative, and be of a good character
· Must be positive with the highest degree of professionalism
· Medical, life, disability insurance benefits and PTO provided after 3 months of employment
· Bonuses to be determined based on the work performance
Salary commensurate with experience; benefits included after 3 months. To apply, please send a resume with your salary requirement and a list of at least three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Language Instruction Program Manager” in the subject line. For more information on our company, please visit www.visitlod.com.
* 입사지원 시 중요사항을 꼭 체크하세요!
근무지역 : 경기 > 고양시
급여조건 : 5000 ~ 5500 만원
■ 접수기간 ■ 오늘 ■ 마감
|* 담당자 정보||
- 이름 : 정해인
- 이메일 : email@example.com * 문의를 원하시면 이메일 주소를 클릭하세요.
- 전화번호 : 01057308024
- 홈페이지 : http://www.visitlod.com
- 주소 : 경기도 고양시 일산서구 하이파크로 113 아이파크105동
|스카우트에서 진행중인 채용정보 2 건|
|- 엘오디코리아 채용 - 경력 Language Instruction Program Manager 모집 - 영어 능통자 우대|
|- 엘오디코리아 채용 - 경력 통역 번역 프로젝트 매니저 (PM) 모집 - 영어 능통자 우대|
등록 : 2022년 5월 10일 (화) 15:07 최종수정 : 2022년 5월 10일 (화) 15:07
본 정보는 엘오디코리아 에서 제공한 자료이며, 스카우트은(는) 그 내용상의 오류 및 지연, 그 내용을 신뢰하여 취해진 조치에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 정보는 스카우트의 동의 없이 재배포할 수 없습니다.
|♣ 스카우트 에서는 거짓 구인 광고에 대한 피해를 최소화 하기 위하여 허위 채용공고에 신고제도를 시행하고 있습니다.|
|거짓구인광고에 대한 구직자주의사항||신고포상금제 안내||허위 채용공고 신고하기|
경기도 고양시 일산서구 하이파크로 113 아이파크105동